Customizing solutions for your specific needs.
In 1976, our founder, Bruce Robins, went door to door, establishing relationships and earning each of his clients one at a time. Born from these humble beginnings, Robins Insurance has evolved from a small, local business to one of the most successful independent agencies in Middle Tennessee. Founded on the values of determination, integrity and hard work, those values remain the cornerstone of our company culture today. Bruce’s designations include Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Associate in Risk Management (ARM) and Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC).
Bruce grew up in Washington, D.C. and attended the University of Memphis where he earned his Bachelor of Business Administration in 1968. Four years later, Bruce received his Master of Business Administration from American University. Bruce and his wife, Kay, have two children and four grandchildren.
- Former Legislative Affairs Chairman for Professional Insurance Agents (PIA)
- Past President of Middle Tennessee Chapter PIA
- Former State Board Member PIA
- Present member of PIA and CPCU
- Past President of the Tennessee Community Association Institute (CAI)